The building was constructed in 1870 in a so-called historicism style by the chief engineer, who built the railway which connectedZdolbuniv and Brody. The building was a part of a group of three buildings.
When the region was a part of Poland, there was a city court, and later, in 1920-1939, there was a trade school (gymnasium). In 1934, a museum was created on voluntary basis. In 1941, a musical institute named after Leontovychwas created in the premises of the farmstead.A famous composer Berezovsky led the institution. In 1944, there was a military hospital. The museum’s activity was restored only after the liberation of Dubno in March 1944, and since 1949, it became a local history museum. In 1970, the building was reconstructed. After the establishment of the State Historical and Cultural Reserve in Dubnoin 1993, the permanent exposition was transferred to the Dubno Castle.
Length: 50.42240334859671 Width: 25.744205743964017