The Contracts House was built on the Market Square in the 1780s when contract fairs were held in Dubno.
The owner, a Jew Greenberg, set a theater hallon the second floor, which hosted drama groups from Lutsk and Rivne, choirs of Kotko and Novokhatsky, symphony orchestra of the Polish Navy, Shevchenko Evenings were held here, works of Ukrainian playwrights were exhibited. It also had a club of the working intellectuals.
In the 1920-1930s, storesoccupiedthe first floor of the Contracts House, and cinema was on the second floor.
There was a House of Culturein Soviet times, and now it is a local house of children and youth- the ornament of the Independence Square.
Length: 50.41886536171895 Width: 25.744163300125138