The monument of architecture of local importance, the house of Dombrovsky, wasbuilt in the late XIX and early XX centuries. The house is an example of a city provincial estate with elements of neo-Gothic style. The house belonged to Dombrovskybrothers. One of them, Ilya Mykolayovych, at the turn of the XIX and XX centuries was the steward of the estates of Countess Shuvalova. Family of the Countess owned the city since 1870: first –her mother, Princess Elizaveta Boriatynska, and since 1902 – the Countess Elizabeth Shuvalov. After 1939,Dombrovskysold this house to the Soviet authorities. In Soviet times, this building hosted the Poultry Farm, as well as the Central Statistical Office. In 2001, the building was reconstructed and adapted to a church of the Archangel Gabriel of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
Length: 50.39906421075056 Width: 25.757604098994307