This is the oldest rock festival in Ukraine.
Since the 1991 «TARAS BULBA» has been a “spiritual” battlefield of Ukrainian youth’s culture of last years. Over 400 local and foreign bands and performers appeared on its stage. These are Plach Yeremii, Who is downstairs, Ot Vinta, Vopli Vidopliasova, Vii, Anna, MotorRolla, Wanderings, Kozack System, Borshch, Nokturnal Mortum and many more.
Ukrainian rock is tempered here
We are working to provide attractive modern and diverse festival.
Originality is something to make us different among the other festivals. That is why many participants perform exclusive programs with no chance to see them somewhere else. The line-up includes best Ukrainian bands ranging from pop rock to black metal and special guests from neighbouring countries. Best choice of live music. Not one band is random – each act is a result of careful selection process. No commercial pop music – without compromises!
– Main stage. Headliners and guests will perform here.
– Alternative stage. This one will be active from midnight till 3am. Soft and alternative acts will be staged here: indie, folk, country, electronic music, alternative rock…
– Literature and arts stage. It will work for 24 hours. Acoustic music will be played here. Contesters, guests and visitors will have a chance to jam here. We are working on discussions about literature and lectures by well-known Ukrainian poets and writers. In this location you can listen the kobzars, lyrists and bards. Bonfire will appear every night at this stage.
– Kids zone. Puppet theater, animator groups, children’s contests and lotteries – we must grow a new generation of rockers!
The tours on Dubno and Dubno castle, Tarakaniv fort and the trips to the Cossack redoubt.
– Food court, barbeque zone, borshch and other local authentic cuisine, beer battles – all you need to have a proper rest outside
– Camping. It will be located on the festival’s territory and watched 24 hours – for additional fee. Closets, showers, drinking water, firewood, medical help point and charging gadgets – you’ll find all of these here.
– Parking will be right next to the festival location and watched 24 hours – for additional fee.
Location – Spartak stadium, Dubno, Rivne region, Western Ukraine.
«TARAS BULBA» festival – three days of crazy drive!
19-21 July 2019.
Tickets are being sold to enter the festival. Entire festival location will be watched 24 hours. Three-day ticket includes unlimited access to all festival events and locations.
email: email@example.com https://www.facebook.com/FestivalTarasBulba http://tarasbulba-fest.com